Ag filter leader in the development of antibacterial fragrances vacuum cleaner
QUALITY THAT EVERYONE APPRECIATES
We are the vacuum cleaner bags manufacturer from the Slovakia. We are the small family company. Our productions is about one million bags per year. We would like to be your Vacuum cleaner bags supplier.
• in the case that you have problem with any type of bags we can supply everything in 2 weeks or earlier. We have all types on the stock.
• We have bags for 17.000 types of vacuum cleaners in stock available.
• Also available very rare models of HUSKY, NILFISK, ETA, KARCHER, BOSH, PAKSIDE etc.
What we can offer to you?
• Reasonable prices. (We are working very cost effective)
• High quality. (Filter fabric is from Germany, own developed special glue, cartons from Holland, new ultrasonic machines, special sew material) • Very small limitation for minimum order amount also for rare types.
• We are able manufactoring new model in 2 weeks after we receive samples.
• Special 2 fabric layers for industrial bags, (Black and white fabrics). We are only one who do it on this way with ultrasonic sewing and nylon overall sewing for safe industrial cleaning.
• Everything on stock. In case you have temporary problem with any types of bags we can help you.
• Special vacuum cleaner scent which is not only scent but it is also antibacterial against bacteria and mold.
PROFESSIONALS IN THE FIELD OFANTIBACTERIAL VACUUM CLEANER BAGS AND SCENTS.
We are focused on the production of antibacterial filter vacuum cleaner bags based on polymeric microfibres that we offer under the brand names of AG filter® and AG SMF filter®. The vacuum cleaner bags are characterized by the quality which is much better than that of filter and antibacterial properties of paper and other materials. These properties of polymeric microfibres significantly reduce the risk of allergies and respiratory diseases during vacuuming. These products are meant for domestic consumers and foreign producers of vacuum cleaners. They are characterized by not only a high quality level, but also a reasonable price compared to paper bags.
In Slovakia, the first prototypes of vacuum bags of Spunbond and Melt-blown were already produced as a part of research focused on the usability of non-woven textiles in 1992. The production continued in subsequent years accompanied by a continuous development of new types of non-woven textiles with demands on high quality, low carrying capacity of nature and with emphasis on health. We follow the latest trends in vacuuming and, according to them, we upgrade our offer. It includes antibacterial and paper bags as well as unique antibacterial scents on the natural basis, or universal micro-filters and that of extractor hoods, as well as various accessories for vacuum cleaners.
We are the owners of several patents and technical solutions for variable use of vacuum cleaner bags. Our most famous vacuum cleaner bag is named AS 055 - PATENT, utility model No. 6178, registered by Industrial Property Office of the Slovak Republic.